Practice Areas at Samra Dhillon & Associates
Legal Services in Elk Grove & Beyond
With over four decades of combined experience, our attorneys are uniquely positioned to help you tackle and resolve a wide range of legal matters. We have hands-on experience practicing in several areas of the law and offer a variety of services in these many practice areas. Our firm is proud to serve individuals and families throughout the Greater Sacramento and Bay areas. You can trust that your case is in good hands when you retain Samra Dhillon & Associates.
Se habla español.
What We Do
Though we are a small and personable team, we offer impactful representation for clients facing many different types of legal matters. Our Elk Grove lawyers take the time to thoughtfully craft effective strategies that yield the results you are seeking.
Our practice areas include:
- Family law: We primarily handle child custody and child support cases but can take on other family matters as well.
- Divorce: We can help you draft a prenuptial agreement, divide your marital property fairly, and negotiate alimony awards. We handle divorces for people from all walks of life, including high-asset divorces.
- Criminal defense: Whether you are facing misdemeanor or felony charges, Samra Dhillon & Associates can craft an effective strategy to protect your rights and shield you from a conviction or harsh sentence.
- Personal injury: If you sustained an injury in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, our Elk Grove attorneys want to help you fight for the compensation you are owed.
- Workers’ compensation: Were you injured in a workplace accident? You may have the right to file a workers’ compensation claim and seek compensation for your injuries. We can help you through the process.
- Estate planning: It’s never too early to start planning for the future. We can help you take advantage of estate planning tools to protect your rights, assets, and loved ones.
Call us at (916) 571-1550 to learn more or to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
I am grateful- Anonymous
Professional, empathetic, and a true advocate.- Former Client
She stuck with me through thick and thin.- Nate
Highly recommend for a divorce lawyer!- Zaria
Attentive and Nice- Jay